Most Recent

Ask an Expert - Forum > Shikishi Board Repair

Hello, I have a shikishi board (or autograph board) that needs to be repaired and I'm trying to determine what paper was used in the manufacturing process so I can order replacements to try and fix it. This is the sort of board I'm referring to:

This is an image of the back:

I believe the type of paper on the back is called Kin Sunago but I'm not 100% sure and was wondering if you carried anything similar. Also I need to identify the type of paper that might be used on the front as well to try and repair some light damage there:

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
November 23, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJarmel